donderdag 24 februari 2011

First Post

Pffffft... first blog post, this is going to be tricky.

So let me start of by introducing myself.  My name is Luc Bos.  I'm a 23 year old nerd who is currently employed by Qframe, a daughter company of Cronos.   I work there as a Junior Consultant, or as Juval Lowy would say, I'm a code monkey.

I've been programming since I was 14 years old.  I first started writing some silly games in Dark Basic (Basic language written uppon a graphical engine) then switched over to assembly for microcontrollers (8051, PIC 16f84) and then got into the microsoft world of VB6, VB.NET and C#.  I've been writing in .NET since version 1.1 and I'm still hoocked on it (and no I am not suicidal).

The reason I am writing this blog is to share with you my day to day misery wich I encounter by writing code.  I know how devastating it can be for your blood pressure, trying to find that tedious bug that you know just isn't your faulth.  Also, since I'm a junior consultant in a progressive company, I get to play with a whole bunch of new technologies.  So I will be posting an article every now and then trying to give you my findings and opinions about these technologies.  Just to give you a taste, I will be posting a small article about WordML (OpenXml) and best practice document generation with it.

I also appreciate  any comments and thoughts on what I will be posting.  I'm still a joungster in a field filled with crazy people, so I hope to be learning from any of you.  If you do not aggree with anything that is said in this blog, I invite you to tell me your thoughts!  Probably talking to myself right now so I will be ending my first post here, till next time...

ps: I am not a native speaking english, as you might have guessed by the spelling mistakes...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten