zaterdag 30 april 2011

Moved and some other stuff

As you may or may not have noticed, I’ve moved the site from blogspot to my own domain name.  This doesn’t change anything accept the fact that the page ranking in google (/ bing? Naaaaah) will drop.  Hopefully I’ll get my ranking up again in a couple of weeks.  I might be adding new content to this site to.  Some examples might include an online Silverlight 5 version or ASP.NET MVC 3 application of the KCalculator we are developing at QFrame.  Not sure which technology to use though and when I’ll have time to invest into the project.

I also promised a small update when I got any news from the Windows Phone 7 Developer account.  Well, it’s not quite there yet.  Qframe is going to talk with Microsoft to see if there are any advantages they can get as a Microsoft Partner.  I hope that I’ll get my hands on a WP7 developer license within the next two or three weeks.

 I’m currently reading a book called ‘the pragmatic programmer’. I picked up reading this after reading some promising reviews about it.  I’m only at the middle but even for being over 10 years old it still very up to date to current software development trends.  A real recommendation for all passionate developers!

Well that was it.  I haven’t posted a technical topic for a few weeks but that will change with the next few post ;)  Till then!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten